motorhome ins

For traveling, camping, and living, motorhomes can be great assets. Motorhomes aren’t without risks, and these risks include reckless drivers, burglaries, slippery roadways, and fires. These risks can turn into significant costs, and because of this, motorhomes need protection, just like any of your other assets. At G2 Insurance we have a complete motorhome insurance program, which is flexible and reduces every risk. We write customized, cost-efficient plans and policies, and the motorhome owners whom we serve stay fully protected.

Whether your motorhome is stationary and is used as a primary residence or it is mobile and is used as a temporary residence, it is required by law to have insurance for your motorhome. There are two primary types of motorhome insurance policies: ‘full-time’ and ‘traveling.’ Regardless of which type of policy you need, we’ll help you find coverages that are right and we’ll also help you create a policy that fits.

There are two primary types of coverage that almost every motorhome insurance policy has: physical damage and personal liability. Other coverages that most motorhome insurance policies contain include vacation liability and personal belongings.

The coverages from which you can choose include, but are not limited to:

  • Collision Coverage – for loss or damage to your recreational vehicle resulting from an accident
  • Comprehensive Coverage – as extra coverage against losses from fire, theft, or vandalism
  • Bodily Injury Liability – to pay medical expenses to others after an accident
  • Property Damage Liability – for damage caused by you to another person’s property

Get in touch with one of our agents today at (262) 784-0644.